Hey, Im Andy

swiftmed

Hey Guys,

well i tried signing up just now only to find i was already a member, so i obviously signed up at an earlier date and have not used my account. i am a big contributor in a lot of other webmaster forums with upwards of 500 posts at each, so now im looking to be active in other communities, this being one of them.

some info about me?

Male, 21 years old from the UK. own a website & graphic design company, i really enjoy my work, i also own a small entertainment company in the uk.

well i think thats about it for now, so ill see you all around :)

Hello Andy,

Boy 500 posts at several forums... that takes some special dedication! :D
Anyways, nice to have you here, Andy, welcome and enjoy HostingDiscussion.com!

We are looking forward to communicating with you. :)

Best,

Btw, Andy, forgot to tell you that if you have another account here at HostingDiscussion.com, it is against the forum policy. Please send me a PM with information on both accounts and which username you'd like to keep. We will either merge the two accounts or delete one if another one has never seen any posting action.

Best,

Hey Guys,

thanks for all the kind welcomes. yes i tend to spend quite a bit of time at forums like these because im disabled and unable to walk, so i dont get to go out very much, so forums such as these really interest me and i get to learn about stuff i love which will in turn help my business. we are are winners :D

Artashes,

No i dont have a second account here, this is the only account i have with you. lol no need for me to have 2 accounts, thats just being greedy :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting