Hey

AvidaO

Hey, This is NickDev from HHO, or NickGuru from WHT or Nick for those of you who dont goto either of those ;)

cool forum.

Hehe hey Nick :)
I know both of your names, seem them around a godo bit ;)
Welcome to Hosting Talk!
Hope you like it here, if you have any questions just ask on the forum or if you need help from a mod or me, feel free to send a PM.
Nice to see you here :)
John

Hi Nick

Welcome aboard to HT. I am a newbie myself since I just joined a couple of days back. I have to agree with you that this is an awesome forum and John is maintaining it well.

See ya around!

AvidaO, Hey Nick I was just speaking to you on AIM like 20 minutes ago before I noticed this thread. Nice to have you aboard.

Finally chose a company name. AvidaO sounds rather good. Have you got a site up yet?

probably just gona make it into a personal sites where i will list my skills etc... and where i can post my php scripts

Welcome to the forums Nick! And if you are running cPanel be sure to look into the programming forms as I am developing a free script installer.

Yeah it is PHP nick, looking very good so far, a free alternative to fantastico, I think it will be great for hosts that dont want to spend the $90 on fantastico.
How long have you been coding yourself?
Have you made any free scripts that are available for hosts?

I have been coding for ~ a year now, i have done mostly freelance work but the last few days i have been trying to think of something to contribute and start developing. I just wrote a socket script that connects to the WHT IRC channel and leaves a message, lol