Hi everyone

WebDT

Hi. I am new here, well sort of but have not introduced myself. I have been in the hosting business since 9th september 2004 without a website until now, Previously was selling hosting privately. I now have aquired a domain name I like which is hostbind.com so I hope to have my website online within the month. I also have a few other projects planned, the best one in my opinion is templateportal.com which is being coded, it will have all features templatemonster.com has. Then once that is done I plan to have a website like pool.com developed.

I own a few online communitys, the best one being webdesigntalk.co.uk which is having its new design coded in as we speak. THe second one I own is seotalk.co.uk which is undermaintenance as I am looking for a good article script.

My hobbies are: webdesign, php, shopping, transport.
I live in northwales and I hate it here it is rather boring, I try to work my hardest to move out of here.

Thanks for welcoming me everyone.
Stephen :santa:

Thank you for letting us know so much about you. We also know that you put a lot of thought before going for that particular domain name. :)

Good luck with your sites!

Welcome to HostingDiscussion WebDT. I see you've already established yourself in the community and its wonderful to see you being so open about what you do. Thanks for the heads up!
~Equinox
(offtopic : I still haven't posted in this Forum yet...maybe I should get round to it :) /offtopic)

Welcome to the community WebDT, great to have you! I see you're making your presence known and that's always a nice thing to see from a new member :). Looking forward to great stuff from you!

-Jonathan