Hi folks!

niyogi

I feel guity because I'm posting this introduction AFTER I won the iPod shuffle but felt compelled to because I won it. That being said, I registered a while ago so hopefully that counts for something.

My name is Roj Niyogi - I operate VARhosting.net, Tripod Support, and ServerSafety. Lots of debate has swirled about the prior two - nothing yet on the last. Overall, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that this website remains an outpost for quality hosting-related discussion.

As a shameless plug because I think it's only appropriate here: if you're looking for some help or need consulting on how to incorporate outsourcing into your hosting company's operational strategy, please feel free to e-mail me at niyogi@varhosting.net.

Take care folks!

Roj

Welcome, Roj! While I don't use any of your services, I have seen from the sidelines all the good and bad debate around your endeavors and hope you stay here as a valuable asset to this very helpful community. I've seen you help without wanting/needing/getting a buck out of it, so hopefully that trend continues here.