Hi from EdgeVM

edgevm

Hi All.
I'm James. I'm one of the staff at EdgeVM and we are not new to hosting, but we're new to VPS/VMs!

Anyhow, first day at HD and i find it more inviting and less restrictive than WHT.

Thanks again!

-james

Welcome to the site. I joined only a short while ago but agree with you about it being less restrictive. I am also on here every day and not on there much at all.

Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself, it is always great to learn a little more about those that decide to join the conversation. Welcome and congratulations on the soft-launch of your company! I certainly wish you the best of luck.

I visited your website and all looks great except that I wish I was able to read about where the company is based. I can only assume you are in the United States. From a client's perspective, it would make a person like me more likely to deal with a company if I at least knew where the company was located.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing you around the forums! Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns.