HIPAA Compliance

jeremeypoe

I'm hearing rumors that Cloud Hosting will no longer be HIPAA compliant soon. Is this true? Where can I find information? :help:

Where are you hearing those rumors? If anything, things are moving more toward the cloud than anything, and Cloud Hosting can be just as secure as file storage when it comes to virtual storage.

Who is telling you that it's no longer compliant or is having problems? Have you had an audit of your location yet? If not, contact your auditor and ask them the questions as at the end of the day, they're the ones that will certify you either way.

I'm hearing rumors that Cloud Hosting will no longer be HIPAA compliant soon. Is this true? Where can I find information? :help:

That's about the same type of nonsense as "cloud hosting" itself. How would a server with a new marketing label go out of compliance?

That's about the same type of nonsense as "cloud hosting" itself. How would a server with a new marketing label go out of compliance?

exactly as "Cloud Hosting" is just a term the same as "Shared Hosting" "Reseller Hosting" and another process on a Dedicated Server