(Hiring) Field Service Tech

STCA

Required Technical Skills:
Windows 2000, 2003, NT, 98, XP Microsoft Exchange server 5.5, 2000, 2003 Pentium 4 clone hardware, pIII clone hardware, RAID and SCSI. Phone systems and Video surveillance.

Job Description:
A field service technician working aprox. 8:30 A.M. to 6 P.M. Mon-Fri. in the New Orleans and surrounding areas. We service small to medium sized professional companies including phone systems, computers and servers with a wide variety of software and hardware combinations, video surveillance and door access controls. This position is salary with bonus paid weekly on billed time. Strong problem solving skills required and strong field/trouble shooting experience required. Must have great professional attitude and appearance. Candidate will need to have specific experience servicing multiple different customers with multiple different networking technologies and equipment. Problem solving skills include working on networking and computer related equipment that you may not have seen or worked on before. Most technicians are not proficient in all or our service offerings (I.E. Phones, Video surveillance, Door access controls) when they start but you must have excellent computer and server experience and be ready to go directly into the field with little training and start servicing account immediately. Applicant must have a clean driving record and pass a background screening. We are seeking long term, career minded employees. There is no smoking at company jobsites, in our vehicles or in our office.

We have an excellent benefits package including company provided cell phone, United Heath care’s insurance plan with the company paying 100% of your insurance and a levels plan including paid vacations, paid holidays, paid sick days, company sponsored training events (I.E. Microsoft, Intel ect.) Company sponsored vacations and outings. The more you learn and the more you produce, the higher your bonus weekly and the higher level you achieve with better benefits.

How to apply:
To apply please pm me or email me with your info. You may lso post your info here.

We are also looking for people in the following states:
Alabama
Florida
Georgia
Louisiana
Mississippi
Texas

Very abusive person, I would not work with him. Recently sought after free hosting and now posted this advertisement. Very mean person who likes to scam.

hmmm, lets not make assumptions that harsh, but I see you have probably had experience with him before.

Oh yes, I have and that was no assumption what so ever. But hey to anyone who wants to give him a shot, go right ahead.