HostFlight.com Announces a Slew of New Features

Matt Simon

For Immediate Release

HostFlight.com Announces a Slew of New Features

New features expected to grow business significantly over the course of the next six months

CRYSTAL RIVER, FL — April 29, 2005 — Today, from their corporate headquarters, HostFlight.com announced a slew of new features to their shared hosting services. Among the list of new features is a customizable web hosting order form.

“We have been talking to lots of customers over the past year trying to determine just what were the most pressing issues in the world of web hosting,” Matt Simon, HostFlight’s CEO announced. “Near the top of the list was the customer’s ability to customize their very own hosting package for no extra fee.”

Recognizing this suggestion, HostFlight.com rolled out a customizable hosting package, where users can customize absolutely everything associated with their shared hosting account. Not only can customers choose the amount of space and bandwidth that they would like, but the number of hosted domains, subdomains, and a myriad of other features as well.

New Carryover Bandwidth Implemented
HostFlight has recognized that many customers are not willing to pay overage fees for bandwidth when they have plenty of unused bandwidth left over from other months. So, HostFlight has implemented one of the greatest features to sweep the hosting industry in quite some time – carryover bandwidth. A customer’s unused bandwidth from one month is transferred over to the next month. After that, the cycle starts all over again!

“This is a great feature. There are some months when I want to roll out a feature and am not sure if I have enough bandwidth left in my account,” said Joseph Bonilla, owner of Madison Western. “With this new carryover bandwidth feature, I don’t really have to worry about it anymore!”

24/7 Tech Support
HostFlight has been promising its customers that 24/7 tech support would be coming soon. HostFlight has just put out a toll-free phone number, that customers can call any time of the day, any day. The phone number is available for sales, support, and billing. As listed on their site, the phone number is (877) 630-2188. HostFlight also offers live chat support on their website during extended business hours and also email support.

About HostFlight.com
Founded in 2000, HostFlight.com believes that there should not be any unnecessary limits in the world of hosting. HostFlight.com offers shared hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated servers, and co-location.
#########
HostFlight.com is owned by West Central Web Design (http://www.wc-webdesign.com).

For more information, press only please contact:
Matt Simon, (518) 495-3300, ceo@hostflight.com

For more information on HostFlight:
http://www.hostflight.com