Hosting Business For Sale

vinyong

Hi Guys,

I am looking to sell my hosting business with currently only 10 clients on it. They are paying yearly
6 domains --- Nov. Expire
4 domains --- Going to collect next month...

Earn : $503.60/yr

$24.95/mth goes to the server

Hoping to sell it off at a price you offer. I will pass the domain and clients to the new owner

Domain : www.vector-media.net

I will try to help the new owner to get as many clients as possible by a way, I dont wish to say here as I scare others would do the same, interested party, I will tell by private.

It's sad that I got to sell it off, due to some personal reason. I just hope the new owner would able to take good care of my clients and feature clients.

I will be giving new owner access to 50+ turnkeys website.

Interested people, give me an offer? I really dont know how much it worth either but as I say, this business going to sell off due to personal reason.

You should post hosting pacakges details of your clients you want to sell, monthly bandwith, space, price per month, are they shared or resellers etc...

You also said that the server cost is around $25/month.

What kind of server is that, especialy when you offer 10GB Web Space
75 GB Data Transfer for $19.95/m

Last edited:
I also noticed that you actualy was in search for clients two days ago????

yes, this seems very odd.

vinyong, I'm not saying you're lying, but I just have to ask....

Is it really the way you're saying it is, or are you building companies with the intent to sell them off?

In my opinion, either is fine, as long as you're not breaking rules, or defrauding people, but it would help a potential buyer to know for a fact, which one it is.

I do apologize if I'm being extremely direct, and possibly offensive, but I've never been known to sugar coat, or beat around the bush. When I want to know....I just ask straight out. So if I have come off offensive, please accept my apology for that.

Hi guys... I am honest and let me tell you... yes, in deed I was looking for hosting clients few days ago. But before that, I already had 10 clients... but now, I wish to sell it due to some urgent cases... it's personal problem. I wouldnt wish to end it and let my clients go no way. It's not the way of doing business... so I am hoping someone would take good care....

vinyong said:
Hi guys... I am honest and let me tell you... yes, in deed I was looking for hosting clients few days ago. But before that, I already had 10 clients... but now, I wish to sell it due to some urgent cases... it's personal problem. I wouldnt wish to end it and let my clients go no way. It's not the way of doing business... so I am hoping someone would take good care....

Okay great. That's all I needed to know.

Good luck with your sell. :)

yes, please post detail sof the plans sold, the payment methods the clients use etc
is the domain for teh nameservers included ?
did you also sell these clients domains, if so which registrar, what price did you charge
did the clients sign up with you directly or did you buy them form another host