Hosting Co. For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phill11

www.Hostinfinite.com is up for sale.

We bought it a week ago, and can't keep up with it. We're looking to sell it.

We orginally sold it, but that fell through.

So it's back on the market.

Hostinfinite.com is the link

Comes with Domain Name, Website, Template, Server, Everything.

The server bill is $90 a week, but the company already brings in $90 a week. So it breaks even. There is much room to expand. Please let me know of any offers.

Thanks!

What are the stats?
How many accounts. What is the average $$ per account and what resources do they use. Are the accounts paid monthly or yearly?
Where is the server located? Is it managed? What are the serve specs?
Did you buy an existing company and now you are selling it?

Do you have an asking price?

I don't know too much info right now. All I know is it breaks even. The server is managed. There's a few reseller accounts, it from 15-20 accounts.

It is an existing company that I bought about a week ago, so I don't have too much info. I haven't had too much time for it.

I was offered $300 for it. So Try beating that I guess.

You say it is breaking even but how do you know based on one week and without having any stats?

It would be hard to make an offer without knowing if all the clients are paid yearly and won't have renewals for several months.

You bought an existing hosting company a week ago. Surely they provided you with some sort of stats package before you purchased.

We don't own the server. We pay $90 a month for it.

If anyone is intrested, I will do $300 for it, but you have to host my website. (Small website)

Last edited:
:) Hi Phill11,
If you are serious about selling this hosting business then I would suggest that you post a breakdown of the hosting packages and how many clients you have, what they are paying, the frequency of payment and when they are due.

If you cannot supply the above I would find it hard to believe that this is a serious post.

The company is not for sale anymore. Sorry. I've decided to find a co-owner and keep the site.

- Phillip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123