Hosting Company for sale

revoshift

Good Evening
RevoShift was setup in June 2004 as a webhost with an aim to offer quality service, it has always met this aim but we have decided as the hosting industry is very competitive and we havent got the time to contiue with running the company.
As i want a quick sale I am selling the company at $500, this is not negotiable.
Also if you want to buy the entire chain of companies i am offering this at only $1000 (RevoDirect, RevoShift, RevoSoftware). I would prefer to complete this sale by end of the week. To find out whats on offer with ReveSoftware see my previous post in this forum : http://hostingdiscussion.com/showthread.php?t=5720
I am selling these to raise money for stuff I need for univercity and i am willing to sign a contract so that i cant compete with you in next 4 years.
We are on a reseller account which I will tranfer to you (although you are free to move clients to a different server if you wish,

Jonathan

Please list the number of clients on your reseller account, how much they pay, and the space/bandwidth allotment of their plan.

Thanks,

We have 6 clients
2 pay monthly (totally just over $10 per month income)
4 pay yearly (totalling just over $150 per year income) (plus we have a expected new order coming in from one of our clients for another yearly package which is costing him $30)

The company was setup a year ago on a great reseller plan deal and along with the software development company you would be able to make this money back within a year. We spent $0 on advertising so if you starts marketing the company the company will be able to grow. All our clients are happy with their service (so much so that 2 just upgraded their yearly plans).
Sponsorship can be sold on webhost toolbox and this new piece of software should sell for $50-100 (from research i carried out)

Currently not sold, also we are now hosting a large Artificial Intellegence Project who are paying $20 a month for hosting

Jonathan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost