Hosting/Domain Business plus WebDesign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging from his other posts he doesn't really know how many clients he has but it could be anywhere from 5 to 6 and most of them have pre-paid yearly or for 6 months.

The company also belongs to a friend of his according to another post.

Hello there,

Sorry, but until I get a serious offer I will stand by my company. My company is rapidly growing and worth more. We've just recently got 2 customers for offers like:

500 GB bandwidth
15 GB Space

$50/month

or

2 GB Space
30 GB Bandwidth

$15/month

and more.

Unless your willing to pay for a website that has 7 customers with 3 of them being huge plans.

Make an offer to get my attention.

How are you able to offer these plans?
It looks like you are a reseller for planethosted.com and they certainly don't offer plans that cheap.

Just received 3 more customers... Sorry but this business is just not worth selling anymore. Surprise me with something good and it may be accepted bus as of now no.

Blue... I have a dedicated server right now and yes where you get the planethosted thing is this. My website is hosted on planethosted...All of the users using my server are hosted with the dedicated server I have right now.

That will be changed soon as I slowly move my website over.

Still waiting for a serious offer...

Can you please provide us with an IP address to ping so we can test the speed of your dedicated server?

Right now I'm on a reseller plan... I will be upgrading to dedicated very soon...

I know its hard to explain all this to you guys it would be better if we could talk on msn or aim.

MSN= mywaystudio@hotmail.com
AIM= TruChampions

Whats yours??

I'm growing and advancing quickly so its hard to tell you everything right away ...

Your basically buying everything I own on my website servers and all.. clients.. I will be upgrading to dedicated very soon.

I believe www.servermatrix.com is where the dedicated servers will be, if you wanted to buy before I upgrade then you would have 3 new customers you may get the money from.

One is $600/year the other is $175/year and another for $24/year.

Only serious offers or I'm not going to bother selling.

Last edited:
Blue... I have a dedicated server right now

So this was not true then.

These three "new" customers. What do you mean when you say the buyer "may" get the money from them. Are they customers or are they just people you talked to once on AIM?

If you actually do have any customers, I feel for them. You seem to treat this business very nonchalantly with little thought about the customers.

Sorry to say this, but this thread is a very good example of what is wrong with the hosting industry today.

First of all... I said dedicated server because I thought I'd have the dedicated server by the time of your next post.

These customers are:
Ones waiting until next week when his website is finished.
Other is still deciding which I will find out tonight.
And another is waiting until website is done.

And your wrong Blue.. I treat all of my customers with kindness and respect. Everyone is is equal and to all of them I provide quality service with real time support. Don't go judging away right away.

Thanks,
Jarrod

Last edited:
Blue is not being rude at all. He's thinking the same thing that myself and probably many others are thinking. This thread isn't necessarily one of the most intelligent threads I've read on here.

You're selling your clients? Do they know about this? If my host sold my account to some random stranger online, I'd want to know about it. If they weren't professional enough to let me know, I'd leave them without thinking twice. You're treating these customers like slaves. Selling them off to someone else and not thinking of it like customers with MONEY. Especially when money is involved, you do NOT want to play around like this.

I'm not doubting the fact that you are legitimately trying to sell your company, it's the fact that you are in no way being professonal about it. I have to agree with what Blue said: "Sorry to say this, but this thread is a very good example of what is wrong with the hosting industry today."

If you look at other threads, you will see that blue is an asset to HD. He helps the industry weed out the good from the bad, and I'm sure that I speak for all of us when I say that we appreciate everything he and Artashes does here. You are way out of line to speak of him in such a way as he was only questioning. You have also proven to us that you are a very childish person by saying that. Blue is obviously very experienced in this industry and I think that you and all of us can and will learn from him and you should appreciate his comments as criticism which you should take into consideration while operating and improving your company.

He is also a moderator and you should respect that as well because he would not be a moderator if he had not proven himself to be responsible and knowlegable.

Close the thread.. I didn't want to sell in the first place I was just wondering how much maybe you could sell a business.

Misunderstanding that clients arn't sold but the business itself. I wanted to see what people would offer for clients business etc.

All misunderstanding and please just close the thread.

I also realize Blue is just hear to help. I appoligize for everything and I made a total fool of myself.

Sorry :(

Last edited:
Unbelievable...

if you wanted to know that, why not just ask how much somebody would offer instead trying to play us. If you would have gotten a serious offer, what would you have done?

PremiumHosted said:
Close the thread.. I didn't want to sell in the first place I was just wondering how much maybe you could sell a business.
Selling, not selling, selling, not selling... Jarrod, as per your request, I'm closing this thread as it is evident you have nothing to sell at this point (only promises from potential clients).

Wish you good luck in business. Do it the right way and your customers and other firms will appreciate it.

Best,
Artashes

PS: Jordan, Blue is not a moderator, but a Community Advisor. Moderators of HD cannot run/work for any hosting companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting