Hosting Need For 1k+ Unique/Day Site In Exchange For Free Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorneliusW

This is Cornelius Wilson, Daily Entertainment Online, Pro Wrestling News, PlayStation 3 Insiders, and 3-2-1 Movies Owner.

I am in need of some hosting for PWrestlingNews.com.

I will be willing to give you free advertising in exchange for hosting. The website averages over 1,000 uniques a day. The traffic is up and down, all depends on the advertising it gets for that day. Each month there is a PPV, the day of the event will be the most traffic we receive. Those days our traffic will triple and the traffic will stay high for three days after the PPV. PPV are on Sunday's so the traffic wont drop back down to it normal numbers until Wednesday.

Below is what I will need:
- 20 GIGs bandwidth
- 300 MB space
- Control Panel
- and the rest of the goodies normal servers include.

Please let me know which spots advertisement you will like on the website.

Thanks!

On your site
"This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources."

Could you fix this and we can have a proper look at your site?

We'd be interested in hosting you.

AIM: JLNManager

Thanks.

Yes, I was notfied earlier about the account being closed down. I will post the email I was sent so that hosting companies do not think I abuse the company I was with or come up with some crazy ideas about me.

Hey Cornelius;

As mentioned in the announcement - regarding which notification was sent earlier - I am terminating this web hosting business of NetspaceInternet. Consequently, you need to research a new home for your sponsored site. Please try and make the move within next 5-7 days because I am trying to reduce bandwidth bills to a minimum.

Email was sent on December 16, 2004.

Cornelius,

Sorry I didn't get back to this thread earlier.

AvidNewMedia can offer you our Express Plan:

Express Plan:
- 1000MB storage space
- 20GB bandwidth
-----------------------------------------
- Unlimited MySQL databases
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Unlimited Sub Domains
- Unlimited Addon Domains
- Unlimited Parked Domains
- Unlimited POP3 Accounts
- Unlimited Mailing Lists
- Unlimited Mail forwarders
- Unlimited Autoresponders
- Unlimited FTP accounts
----------------------------------------
- Apache Web Server
- RedHatLinux
- WebBased Email
- FrontPage Extensions
- Detailed Web stats
- File Manager
- FTP Manager
- Programmable Redirects
- Custom Error Pages
- Pass. Protected Directories
- Telnet/SSH
- PHP 4
- CGI-BIN
- MIME Type Manager
- Apache Handler Manager
- phpMyAdmin
- Raw Log Files
- SSI
- Cron Job Manager
- Downloadable Daily Backup
- Shopping Cart Software (2 to choose from)
- Chatroom software
- Random HTML Generator
- Guestbook
- Site Search Engine
- Form to Email
- Counter
- Banner Ad Manager
- phpBB Forum Software
- Search Engine Submission
- Fantastico
- CPanel 9
- 99.9% uptime
http://support.avidnewmedia.com/stats/stats.php

- 24/7 monitoring
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Fast, friendly support (email, help desk, forum)
- 24/7 Toll-Free Emergency Tech Support Message Center

For full details of this package:
http://www.avidnewmedia.com/shared.html

If you wish to take advantage of the offer, we can discuss the details of advertising spots at that point, in private.

Hey Cornelius;

As mentioned in the announcement - regarding which notification was sent earlier - I am terminating this web hosting business of NetspaceInternet. Consequently, you need to research a new home for your sponsored site. Please try and make the move within next 5-7 days because I am trying to reduce bandwidth bills to a minimum.
Just to note that in my opinion, the company who was sponsoring you before behaved completely in an unprofessional manner. They had to first give you time to find a new home, then cancel your account. This is ridiculous.

Hello,

If you are still in need of a sponsor, we can help you out. Our support staff will even help you in moving your site into our servers. Please visit our website at http://www.hostingpeople.org/shosting.html and please view the Starter Plan, which is free for 15 months and the setup fee will be waived for you at the time of signup.

Before signing up, please contact me directly regading this offer at arturb@hostingpeople.org. Also if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail me them as well.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

I can get you what you need for free, in return that you place an ad into your site.

Contact me if you're interested

MOD NOTE: Hostingpeople and navlem, please read the rules of this subforum and follow them. Thank you.

Hi
I am owner of RevoDirect.com a new free webhost (not let launched) and I am able to offer a exclusive free package to you
1gb webspace
20gb bandwidth
If your site is popular we will be willing to increase your bandwidth, as we are a free webhost we rely on advertisers so by your site being popular we are able to afford to offer you greater bandwidth.
Your package will include loads of other features, to many to list here, we use DirectAdmin control panel.
Email Jon@revoshift.com for more details

Jonathan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.