Hosting Puppy - Brand New Website

Thanks, we like it too.

Sales are about the same. I can't say it's done anything for us either way, but it's only been a few weeks. We'll see what the month turns up.

It's a bit too busy for my taste, but I'm quite weird when it comes to simplicity/minimalism. If it does the job, that's all that matters. It's pretty clear that thought and effort were put into it, and that is a definite plus. Any potential customer can see that.

Very very nice design! I like the layout, all the colors blend well, and its easy to navigate, but the only thing I would change is the dog up in the top left. Maybe try a new dog, a puppy?

You don't like our puppy? Sniff....Brutus will be crushed :)

I've grown quite fond of the little guy over the past few months. Granted I'm jaded, though.

Thanks for the feedback!

One item: It's not clear to me based on the front page what the differences are between gold, buck a gig, etc. hosting are.

The effect of that is that your customers may be missing out on plans that you're looking to sell.

Hey all!

This is my first post on this forum, and so most of you won't know me. But I'm Tom from Hostingpuppy and I've stumbled across this thread so I thought I'd stop by and say hi! :wave:

ldcdc: I do agree with you on the fact it's busy, in fact, I'm looking at ways to add new things to the front page, but currently can't as there is no room! I think I might have to get extra creative. :)

HostingAmerica: I also agree there, in fact, sometimes people think that the BuckaGig is the better plan because it stands on it's own.

I think I've got my work cut out for me, but thank you all for your feed back, it's constructive and because of it, I should be able to make our web site better... Thanks again!

Very nice!!!
Good luck,
Brenda
MOD NOTE: Signatures must be setup in your profile and not manually added to your messages. Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited by a moderator: