Hosting website review for your judge

The top half is really good, but the bottom needs work as the two halves don't match. The site was also a little too slow to load here.

I think it looks great, attractive and different.. but yes was a bit slow loading in this part of the world :)

I really, really like this website! :) The color scheme alludes to a "go green" theme (with the earth and the use of green), which is very popular right now. The logo is simple, clean, and memorable.

It does seem to load a little slowly, but that's my only complaint. Nice!

Nice design. something fresh and distinctive compared to some of the other websites. Great job.

I love it - distinctively different and highly functional. Great content and layout. Spent the last 15 minutes just looking around - kudos. Load was fast here.

I agree with directspace. Also, the generic globe image can be removed. Instead, make your logo a bit bigger.

If I had to nit-pick I'd say that I don't like the orange but otherwise the design is great from top to bottom, very nice on the eyes.

Maybe switch to green? :D

Weh hosting service provider might have poor web design but good web hosting services. That is the main difference

Good image of hands holding up the world. Colors chosen give slight impression of an older website that was designed in the past. But overall its neat and tidy.

Overall I think the site looks great...but I do agree with "BrownEyes" the color of the globe looks a bit odd...

MOD NOTE: Signatures must be setup through user panel.