Hosting

i find it very strange that such a young company just gets 100% 5 stars

To me this would raise a red flag

For a good reason. I am more than certain that all these are spam reviews. If you look at the reviews themselves, the language used ⏤ general words and zero substance. With most reviews coming from new members, I can almost vouch all of them are fake. It's no different than forum spam.

For a good reason. I am more than certain that all these are spam reviews. If you look at the reviews themselves, the language used ⏤ general words and zero substance. With most reviews coming from new members, I can almost vouch all of them are fake. It's no different than forum spam.

exactly and these review sites do nothing to stop it.
I posted a negative review on trustpilot about one company who we booked an appointment over the phone for someone to come for a quote for a walk n bath for my father and the guy turned up and was very arrogant because he was not getting a sale and all they told trustpilot were were not a customer of their, so TP removed the review until i can prove i had the appointment.
it is not the first time TP will remove negative feedbacks, so readers do not get to see these

Website looks ok, but I would suggest you to contact them first by opening a ticket and ask your questions and see how they are answering and how fast they are responding, also check their uptime, reviews, social activity and all before signing up.