HostingCon 2006

RackFleet

Hello,

I didn't get to make it to HostingCon last year because it so happened to fall on my vacation time. However, with this years HostingCon coming to Las Vegas, I hope to make this a vacation plus see where the hosting industry is going and meet some great people, etc etc. We are going ahead and planning for this now, anyone have any idea of what to expect? Did anyone go last year. Your thoughts are appreciated :)

I did not get a chance to go last year and honestly was not disappointed in missing the convention. The honest truth for this year would be to get a exhibit hall pass for $25, spend some time networking and then enjoy Las Vegas. Don't waste your money on anything else because in the end you will just hear people promoting their individual companies. You can get enough of that from hosting forums alone! ;)

Do either of you have a link to the conference information? I just returned from a seminar in Vegas and would love to go back. I left some money there that I need to get back. ;)

thanks in advance.

- Pat Lovell

LovellHosting said:
Do either of you have a link to the conference information? I just returned from a seminar in Vegas and would love to go back. I left some money there that I need to get back. ;)

thanks in advance.

- Pat Lovell

I think I left my bank account in vegas! LOL! www.hostingcon.com should have the event information you're looking for.

Ha, I wish HostingCon was somewhere other than Vegas. All we need is some crazy owner of a hosting to go on "tilt" and lose all of his and his companies money. Expect to see a huge increase in your sales if you don't go to hostingcon (This is sarcasm, I may add)

I have yet to go to one but my business partner would like to get a booth there this year. I just do not really know if it is worth it. If most of the hosts who actually attend are from WHT, I told him we would really be wasting our time.