HostingCon 2013

Acalita

Is anyone planning to attend? I have heard a little sputter online about possible events but nothing set in stone yet. I would love to attend but it depends on what happens with some personal stuff we are going through (a house renovation).

Most likely I'll be going. I'm sure another one or two members of our team will likely be going too. They usually put on a pretty decent show. I'm holding out paying for the event at the moment to see what else they have lined up, but I'll likely be attending (not exhibiting) :)

I've attended a couple of TheWHIR networking events before (New York, Montreal). I have to say that for me the one held in Montreal was more interesting because I got to meet local to me talent.

However, I don't have the plan of attending HostingCon this year. Maybe one day. )

I've attended a couple of TheWHIR networking events before (New York, Montreal). I have to say that for me the one held in Montreal was more interesting because I got to meet local to me talent.

Yeah. I'll be attending the one in Los Angeles. I'll get to meet some of my neighbors

i just got invitation to attend WHD Global in Europa-Park, Rust Germany.
i got a code from free attendance, but 650 euros for accomodation and german rail

I'll be attending HostingCon (again) this year - so if you're going, and looking to sellup or partner with a UK company, get in touch :)

i got a code from free attendance, but 650 euros for accomodation and german rail
No-one pays to go to WHD.
I have 5 codes for free attendance in my inbox already.

I'll be attending HostingCon (again) this year - so if you're going, and looking to sellup or partner with a UK company, get in touch :)

No-one pays to go to WHD.
I have 5 codes for free attendance in my inbox already.

it wilkl be like me with all the free invites to the spring and autumn fairs at the NEC. the only time you will pay is if you were to just turn up on the day without pre booking.

Thanks for the welcome. And I would love to head to Germany for work related things and a nice vacation, beautiful place. A friend really wants to send me out to H.O.P.E. for the next round, so many events what is a person to do.