How about sponsorship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tezzp

Hello,

I'm from Finland and we have a clan Call of Duty 2 that plays many official games (2 - 14 matches in a week). We have just founded the clan (about two weeks ago) and we've already got few new players in our clan. At the moment we are known as J4F! (Just For Fun), but at the summertime we have thought to change our name something that wouldn't be so easily forgotten. We've thought that it could be eNerget1C Gaming.

The reason why I'm writing here is simple. We need a domain and hosting. I can't say that You have to do as I say. I think that sponsorship would help both of us. Our clan and Your company. If You could provide us a domain and hosting then we would advertise Your company in a banner (or in what/how You want) on our sites.

We would also need a game server but I'm not asking You to sponsor a game server. We would be very grateful if You only could sponsor us with a domain and hosting. It wouldn't be waste of money 'cause Your banner would be easily noticed on the site. And that way Your website could have more customers.

Sincerely,
tezzp (Teemu Pentikäinen) & J4F! -clan

P.S. Mail me if You're interested. And have a nice summer :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.