How connect Facebook Profile with website?

MikeJohn

I want to ad my website with my face book profile. But i don't know how this is possible. I tried to learn it from different places but i failed to do so. I tried it from youtube toturial but i also failed from there.

Some one tell me how i can connect my facebook with my website.

I want to ad my website with my face book profile. But i don't know how this is possible. I tried to learn it from different places but i failed to do so. I tried it from youtube toturial but i also failed from there.

Some one tell me how i can connect my facebook with my website.

Have you tried placing a Facebook icon somewhere on your website and linking it to your Facebook profile? ;)

It is very simple.

Browse your facebook profile and copy the link, then edit your web page and place it in a link like

<a href="facebook-profile-link">your text to display</a>

Hey, I think you can create an official page for your business. There you can introduce your website and interact with people who are interested. You can also add some custom tabs to your page, such as welcome, products, support, etc. It can work just like your website.

If you are talking about the facebook wiget that some website integrate in their homepage, you must first create a page then you will get information on your page how to add the wiget.

You can create a face book page for your website.There you can advertise the products related to your business and your site.You can attract customers with the help of your Facebook fan page. You can take part in communities and groups and there you can advertise about your business.

I agree with the others, just create a fan page for your website. Then you can place Facebook widget on your website and let your visitors "like" your fan page.

If you are on about the widget, on facebook they actually give you the code to place it in the site.

Otherwise just do a standard link.