How Much Experience

I think a true experience is that how much that person can perform or prove it practically otherwise it's just a figure in terms of months or years on a piece of paper.

If you were looking to hire a web designer for a sales site, how much experience you would want them to have? Not so much in terms of years doing it, but how many sites they have designed.

Well atleast we should have experience in basic HTML and full designing experience in designing software like photoshop so that can convert the design into a webpage.

I don't mind as long as they have a portfolio where i can look to see if there actually that good? or have real customer reviews or something it doesn't matter about the experience as some people learn faster than others.

Mix of portfolio and ideas from a given brief, you need to know they are current with their ideas as well as competent with technique and skill set.

The best way is to ask for the portfolio and test him weather he did those websites by asking few questions on that. Also prefer people following new trends in web designing like bootstrap, HTML 5 , CSS 3.....etc

Hi

Experience may increase amount of money to pay to do the job,

For hiring I would say, if you can see standard design factors (such as colours and fonts suitability, SEO, usability and accessibility etc) in their work and you like their work, there is no reason not to hire them.

If you were looking to hire a web designer for a sales site, how much experience you would want them to have? Not so much in terms of years doing it, but how many sites they have designed.

Just good examples and the right price. Something prove who he is like facebook or forum nicks.

I would not pick designer on the basis of sites they have worked on as this is not evidence they can cater for your own needs / requirements

Sometimes portfolios don't tell the whole story. It's more about being able to give the client what they want.

i agree with this web design is not about portfolios. I recommand you ask for samples on your project.eg. Giving them the job as class work to make some samples on a free web host provider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123