How to choose reliable web hosting and domain name?

whiteberry

How to choose reliable web hosting and domain name?

There are tons of web hosting companies out there. There are some who'll give you a free domain and templates as part of the hosting plan but which is the best currently?

Reliable web host should should fulfill below criteria:

-> Timely update when you exceed bandwidth or disksapce
-> Free setup on initial stage
-> 24X7 fast professional support
-> Latest hardware configuration of server
-> 99.99% network SLA
-> 100% uptime guarantee
-> Excellent availability and security of your hardware

I suggest you search google and read a few blogs about that. There are really a lot of information, and to each their own.

-> 99.99% network SLA
-> 100% uptime guarantee
Don't forget a documented history of actual uptime over the past few years. Most SLA or uptime guarantees will only offer you credits for downtime, which is great, but often doesn't approach the real loss of revenue for poor network performance.

Before opting for a web host, go through the customer reviews and testimonials, you will get some idea about the host. If you are still confused, you can go for the company with monthly plan and check the services if you think its good you can proceed with the Yearly plan

Try to use some paid webhosting services, its good then free ones, always make sure the webhost gives you.. Good space,,, lot of bandwidth,, uptime guarenteed and 24/7 support.

Hey there Bradtech,

Are you runing your own hosting company or forwarding the URL to somewhere else? When I tried loading the main domain on your site, it never completes loding (just keeps saying welcome screen, and then a "site is loading" type thing.

But when I click the other /webhosting URL, I get a 404 error and nothing loads up. Just thought you might want to be aware of it, as if you're forwarding to another hosting company the forwarder is broken.

Research, research, research! When you find a host that meets your requirements, do a search for reviews of that company. Read them carefully and look for any patterns in complaints. If their site has testimonials, note whether or not they are anonymous.

Most web host offer some sort of money back program. If you dont like the hosting you can always request for your money back.

Check for company profile and its existing customers, also do a little research on google abt the reviews of that company. Payment policy, refund policy and customer support are some other point to be remembered