how to get affiliates?

FastNext

I think that affiliates is one of the best ways to promote business and to get target customers to the site. I have an affiliate program, but I don't have an idea how to get affiliates%\
Please share your opinion - how and where it's possible to get them? what affiliate programs from your point of view are the most attractive for affiliates and profitable for the web host?

Joining cj.com with a high paying affiliate program can lead to an almost instant army of affiliates promoting your company. I think you'll have to be paying at least $60 to get noticed though, and on top of that CJ adds a commission as well.

how and where it's possible to get them?
Your own customers can be you most (cost) effective sales force.

well you can also submit your website to affiliate directories. This would also help your websites visibility

what type of affiliate program you have?? its too transparent at this moment.

basically i only signup affiliate from major company, that their product is well know.

if you are new, then probably you need to invest in ads. get more exposure.

MOD NOTE:Post removed. You are not allowed to post affiliate links anywhere on the HostingDiscussion forums (including signatures).

Last edited by a moderator:
You may also wish to visit affilliate marketing forum like this for more information that you are looking for; associateprograms.com/discus/forum1.html

$60?! Try more like $100+ to get noticed and they have a $2,500 setup and a $3,000 Deposit...

$5500 to get started with CJ and a $100+ per sale.

indeed some affiliate directories have very high and sometime unreasonable set up fees, try also to search for affiliates forums

hanber said:
indeed some affiliate directories have very high and sometime unreasonable set up fees, try also to search for affiliates forums

Know any good affiliate forums?

Yea cj.com could be good one to choose, thay have many type of affiliate commission models with different payout that including PPC/PPL/ and PPS.

Well you can also try placing some google adword ads abt your affiliate program and submit your affiliate program to web directories under the relevant categories.