How to load an html file (with css and js) within an article

Ajay-HostIN

I'm in a situation that I am not user friendly with, I'm a complete illiterate in Joomla which is a mega challenge, if anyone knows how to get this resolved, I will be grateful for all my life.

It is as follows:

A customer asked me to make a map with a hover effect that when clicked, open a particular state on the same page the cities with their subsidiaries.

I created a file in html and JavaScript with a toggle effect. My problem is that the client now wants to enter the map on a website that it is in Joomla and I do not know how ... do not know where to put the css nor js. Gave some research and found that the client site has no plugin for inserting code.

Can anyone help me with the issue?

You can do this a couple of ways, each will require you to turn off your editor in the admin section so you see all html source when editing articles, you can turn it back on when done -

first, modules - http://docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article%3F

You can put all of your html/css in modules

Sometimes, that does not give you what you want so you can turn off the editor above so you only see the html source code of the article, create a new article, and insert your changes there.

You can also use an iframe and load a separate html page -

<iframe src=" link to source file" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="500" height="427"></iframe>

You insert the above code into a freshly made article (with editor off).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123