Howdy from Colorado

nsusa

Howdy. Just found this nice forum. I am running a small IT business and even did hosting for about 2 years. I am shifting away from hosting for several reasons but are still connected to the industry.

I am always looking for new business ideas and tips and tricks of how to run a small business. I am still a part-timer but are now getting really sick of my corporate job, that I want to put in more efforts to become completely self-employed.

Christoph

Hey Christoph

:Howdy:

Welcome to HostingRefuge :)

Do you still have your hosting business?
What kind of market are you looking to go into next or are you still looking for a new venture idea?
I think a lot of people are in the same boat as you with wanting to startup on their own and leave their jobs

Well good to see you here, I know you from other parts of the world so nice to see you here :)

John

FatalSw1tch said:
YAY Welcome Christoph!!!! Some more compitition :)

Hm, no - no competition. I am not actively pursuing hosting customers right now. ;) Been there, done that - off to other things now. Still related to the hosting industry, web design and the Internet though.

Christoph

Hey Christoph, welcome to Hosting Refuge, I lived in Colorado Springs for about 12 years so I am very familiar with the State. Wonderful country and mountains in Colorado. I hope you are enjoying the forum and again welcome.

I am doing some Internet marketing and also started a new community forum last night. I am running a small business directory for the area where I live and the forum will attract more visitors sooner or later. I will then try to get this to create paid advertisement revenue.

I am also starting a business directory related to legal services and lawyers. That's another group who spends good money on advertising.

The occasional web design and some IT consulting add to the mix. Hopefully all grows big enough so that I can start working for myself 100%. I am just sick of the large corporation political crap.

Christoph

nsusa said:
Hm, no - no competition. I am not actively pursuing hosting customers right now. ;) Been there, done that - off to other things now. Still related to the hosting industry, web design and the Internet though.

Christoph

I still do web design also ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123