I am angry

Why are you angry?

When I'm angry, I release it on sports activities OR I listen to my favorite music. But I'm rarely angry. However, when I am, I learnt to focus on the problem and try to solve it if I can.

So what happened to you?

1st- don’t let things get you angry.
2nd- exercise is great because it burns off extra energy and releases endorphins that make you feel better.
3rd- Sex. Also releases endorphins (but don’t do it while you are still fuming ;) )

MadCow said:
3rd- Sex. Also releases endorphins (but don’t do it while you are still fuming ;) )
Some of the members may not be old enough for this option. :devil:

Take a few minutes to consider the cause of your anger.
Watch 30 minutes of CNN.
Compare the cause of your anger with what's going on in the world right now.
Decide if it is really worth expending your energy staying angry.

Certainly all the above are good options. Personally I usually just try and calm myself down good music, tv, sports (exercise) or heck even a good book. Just let time pass and try to get your mind off of the topic. If it really does bother you, come back to the topic later and try to approach it in a rational manner to resolve it.

If you're angry with someone, the best thing to do is take a break and talk it down quietly with them.

Why are you angry?

When I'm angry, I release it on sports activities OR I listen to my favorite music. But I'm rarely angry. However, when I am, I learnt to focus on the problem and try to solve it if I can.

So what happened to you?

My pc running kinda sluggish.

I think that might serve to only make him angrier, depending on his political stance.

Probably get out of your house/job/etc. and go watch Shrek 2.

It's happy.

I agree. Go watch Shrek 2. If that doesn't improve your mood nothing will.
I'll keep that in mind for when I'm angry. :) (I haven't seen this movie yet). :(
Look! Now I'm angry.

Dan I suggest you go watch it. It is HILARIOUS! Certainly getting a DVD when it gets out.

I go for a walk - gives me time to think and assess the situation. Generally I'm pretty up beat. It takes a lot to get me angry.

I find it more of a time waster than a constructive activity, so I avoid it where necessary. Hot-heads always seem to get their head beat in at some point of their life :D

It depends upon why I'm angry.

Girlfriend problems - I sit and talk to her about it, maybe beat about a punch bag, I'd never hit her. If it ever has anything to do with a guy, I would probably beat him up lol

I often work out when I'm angry too, playing loud music, it helps me vent because I get so tired I cannot be angry anymore and am forced to sit (or lay) and think it through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b1hosting