I got lucky

Alli

About a year ago I decided it was time to upgrade from free web hosts and buy my first paid hosting plan. I can be pretty gullible so naturally I was afraid I'd pick a too-good-to-be-true site that would take my money and run. After much deliberation, I decided to go with PowWeb. All these months later I still feel I made the right decision. Sure, they've had a few technical issues lately, but they're honest people and I believe the end result will be an even better host. Since I joined my allowed bandwidth has doubled and my disk space almost tripled. Powweb also includes for free tons of features that I didn't even know I'd need when I first started out. :D

We get enough host horror stories... anyone want to share a similar experience? OR, anyone use a host with features and bandwidth around the same level as Powweb's that they believe is even better?

Domain Name: SMARTLYHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.POWWEB.COM
Name Server: NS3.POWWEB.COM
Updated Date: 23-may-2005
Creation Date: 19-may-2005
Expiration Date: 19-may-2006
Yes, SmartlyHost is hosted with PowWeb.

I'm glad to hear about your positive experience with PowWeb, Alli. What is your other domain hosted with them though because it says your current one is only a week old. :)