I need review my webhosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

caesar1

Hi,
I need reviews my webhosting - www.cprvhost.com.

Do you know anything list of webhosting list?

I need a new orders and you can create affiliate accounts -> and add to your website/list of webhosting

I would get something custom made. Currently that design is from TemplateMonster or some website such as that. I've seen it so many times its actually sad. If you want people to spend money and obtain hosting with your company, you have to be willing to put forth and effect and create a unique style / branding. Best of luck!

Your high end hosting package seems a bit more highly priced in scale than the other two lower end packages. I assume that it comes with more add-on's and features if this is supposed to be the case.

Definitely the grammar is an issue. There's also limited copy on the site, so you'll want to beef that up if you're going to get search engine traffic.

The images on the hostng plans page need a serious workover (rvskins & fantastico) - it looks like you use a magic wand, pulled the image, but the edges look awful.

These hosting plans are determited for 1 website. First hosting plans are determited for small sites, Last hosting plans are determited for Big websites.

Thehe hosting plans have a lot of addons (increased space, more bandwidth,..)
This is very unprofessional wording. If you're not a native english speaker I recommend contracting with a company that can do all the text for you as in it's current state, you'll likely receive very few signups from anyone looking for a professional host.

Also, from a business end of things, you really should not have privacy protect enabled on a business domain - this gives the impression that you're hiding something.

The site needs a MAJOR overhaul!

Your high end hosting package seems a bit more highly priced in scale than the other two lower end packages. I assume that it comes with more add-on's and features if this is supposed to be the case.

I immediately noticed that. That's a huge difference in price, yet the features aren't much more in comparison. :uhh: I couldn't find anything in the features that would compensate for the difference in pricing either. Maybe I missed something? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.