I need this site appraised!

SC Source

Hello,

I Just recently made this template for a friend of mine and its now time to sell it to him and I don't wanna over price it because hes a friend of mine. So Im asking you guys to tell me how much you think its worth.

Here is the site.

Thank you.

hmm... i don't know about the price sorry... just want to make a suggestion... see your banner that you have... make sure it is the same width as the whole of your content... and also the site looks a little to dark for me... probally look good with colour but at the moment... looks to dark.

firstly... i want to know what you think it is worth? then i will say what i think it is worth.

I would say that it is worth about $40. And Im pretty sure that the banner is the same width because I made everything in Photoshop in the same width.

yeah the banner is the right size... for some reason it just didn't come up properly on the new imacs that my school go... but now that i am at home it works perfectly.

also i would agree with you also about $40...

tell us when your friend puts the site up because i am really interested to see what this looks like with site content in it.