I was ripped off BADLY

Keston E.

I don't know about you all other community members but am I the only one here with a bad ebay experience and if not I will be more than devoted to hear your side of the story and what happened because what happened to me is just total $%^#. :mad:

Heheh, Keston, take it easy, eBay is full of scammers.

My story is that I can't even register with eBay. For some reason the system has been rejecting me and not registering me for YEARS! So I just got fed up with it right there and never came back.

Best,

I have always been very sceptical of eBay.
They seem to do little to protect the buyer. I've made a few purchases but nothing over $100.

I've used eBay and I've been stolen 1 of 6. I lost $65 on a great new wireless optical mouse and keyboard which never arrived and I was told the item was shipped and a long story which I don't know if I should belive it or not, but it doesn't matter anymore, I'll just have to be more careful.

Regards

I've both bought and sold items via ebay and to this date touch wood (<-- knocks head) haven't had any probs. I am quite leary and usually request that the item be insured against loss and damage though. But you know the old adage..."Buyer beware"

Regards,
Chris

I got a update on the item that I bidded on the looks like the money can not be refunded :( It's just one of em days.

I've used eBay many times in the past to buy and sell goods, I find that the people with 100% good comments, and those who have done over 30 transactions are the only people worth dealing with.

I feel sorry for your loss :(

Yes, agree with you there anthony...i would check the buyer feedback and wouldnt deal with anyone who has bad feedback or few transactions, unless the amount was small.

I've never used ebay for anything only because I can't bring myself to trust these people that sell used items online. There are so many chances of being ripped off that I thought that it just wasn't worth it. I would rather pay retail for guaranteed quality and a waranty.

Small or Large amounts it's still not nice to be ripped off

Well ebay is a trust issue.....if the buyer has good feedback then i wouldnt hesitate to do business with them. If the buyer didnt have any feedback then i would be sceptical but would be willing to try them out if the product they were offering was something i wanted and the price wasnt too high.