Ideas

EvilHaider

All right everyone. I need ideas on how to promote my site better. It's in my signature. My designer tells me that the design for the site is nearing completion so we can upload that soon. The site otherwise is functional.

I was getting 40-50 uniques/day from Google when it got picked up by Google somehow but in the last week that has gone down to almost nothing. I'm hoping that's just temporary and it'll bounce back soon.

Any ideas for how I can promote this site? Where would I find relevant sites to exchange links with?

EvilHaider said:
All right everyone. I need ideas on how to promote my site better. It's in my signature. My designer tells me that the design for the site is nearing completion so we can upload that soon. The site otherwise is functional.

I was getting 40-50 uniques/day from Google when it got picked up by Google somehow but in the last week that has gone down to almost nothing. I'm hoping that's just temporary and it'll bounce back soon.

Any ideas for how I can promote this site? Where would I find relevant sites to exchange links with?

Submit your site to every search engine out there. It is free and will get a better view for your website.

Go here and it will give you a list to start with.

http://hostingdiscussion.com/showthread.php?t=2555

Good luck!

jason

Submit your website to web hosting directories online. I would also suggest to evaluate the local route for the beginning. Local advertising is usually cheaper and local customers are easier to handle. Less fraud, too.

Chris

A good way to get your name out is sig files on message boards. Find a few boards that you know what they are talking about and help out.

MadCow said:
A good way to get your name out is sig files on message boards. Find a few boards that you know what they are talking about and help out.
That's basically what I do...(except for the knowing what they are talking about part :smilie3: )