if money is not an issue

Hard choice. I guess if I had to choose I would select the UK. But, why wouldn't you want to be in the US?

Target market I would guess.
If the majority of your clientele is in India it would make sense to use a data center in South Asia.

Of course, contrary to the title of the thread, money is Always an issue.

Is there any special reason for that?

I guess a detail market study would us all, where to go exactly, tough decision to take

I would think prime location would be relative to a slew of variables found in the business plan of any entrepreneur looking to invest millions in a DC.

And, as has been noted, money is always - ALWAYS - an issue :agree:

I think it depends on your business plan and targeted market.
It will be in the same place as my market.
The problem is the investment value. It needs a lot of money.

Money is no object? The moon

Colonize it, commercialize it, profitize it. :p

On a serious note, I'd have to go for the UK as well due to connectivity.

Taba I have heard the same from a friend of mine that travels between here (US) and all over the place, I swear he is trying to become a pro country hopper with the way he travels.

I am also hearing they are working on some new phone systems or something too??

Target market is of course correct as suggested here by others, but other considerations are of course business acumen/skill set and amount of money you have to invest.

Choosing a data centre is not an easy task, but the UK would always be the best bet when starting out, then look at branching into other countries later.

Organic growth is the key thing, pay yourself enough to earn a living, but always invest back into the data centre whenever you make a big sale/or one big enough to do both.

Try not to pay yourself too much too quickly, as lack of investment in I.T. i.e. servers, more disk space, bandwidth etc.. will come back and bite you if you were to face technical problems later.

Keep the balance right between profit and investment, approach growth at a steady pace and keep your customers happy is the best starting point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b1hosting