If you had $1M...what would you do?

I'd prefer £1,000,000 - you get more money :p

I'd put it in the bank and wait for anything I needed. At the moment, I have no desperate need for anything

Buy premises for a datacentre and start off with a small DC, would cost quite a bit for just the connections alone though since I would be using NTL/BT bandwidth (UK) which costs a lot more than US bandwidth.

If I didnt do that, I would buy a few small businesses and develop them, put the rest in the bank, and wait for the interest to roll in :D

I would probably invest in starting a Datacenter too like John and hiring on 3-4 staff members... get maybe 3-4 backbone providers... then I would place the rest in my personal bank account for retirement :)

And of course I would take my friends out one night and just get comletely shitfaced drunk... just to celebrate me getting $1Million

And of course I would take my friends out one night and just get comletely shitfaced drunk

Hehe I like that Jonathan, you would have to talk out ALL (I had some but decided all would be better ;)) the HT members :D
You could easily live off the interest alone if you put a good bit of money in your bank account

Well I would really like to own my own DC as well but it is too complicated not to mention the risks involved. I mean some DCs have been in business for a couple of years and still not paid off their debts :(

I would do nothing! just sleep and buy minimal amount of food :)