I'm baaaack.

dubs

Hello Hello.

I know its been pry close to a year since I have been really 'active' on this forum, but I want to come back. Just for some background info, I have had a busy year. Last spring, I was really starting to work a lot at the golf course (which continued into the summer), began playing a lot of online poker (which was a nice side income), and probably the most time consuming were my investments in the stock market. Everything I made from the course and poker was just dumped into my online brokerage account and I would spend night after night just researching. I had the summer of my dreams, making money, hanging out with friends a ton, and playing a lot of golf. Another summer highlight was caddying for Donald Trump at the Deutsche Bank Championship. I will go into that more later / post some pictures. Then in the fall I started applying for college and it was high school golf season again. I ended up on choosing the Univeristy of New Hampshire for next year. Then, golf season was over, the stock market was tanking, I was stressing, and it was hockey season. Hockey season ended a few weeks ago and now I AM BACK!

So, theres my year story for ya. I'm sure most of the members on here don't even know who I am, but I know Art and a few selective others do. Well, It is glad to be back, and I can't wait to start posting again.

CHRISSY IS BACK!!! :D

Chris, it seems like it has been ages since we saw you here last! As I can see now, you moved on to all the things you mentioned, some with good some with bad experiences... the most important thing is that you do not (I hope) regret the experiences. But what is the story with HostInertia? Have you been running it all this time or had it on hold? Are you now back into the hosting industry full time, or will you still be involved in golf/poker/investing?

As for your posting, you are about to break into the Top 10 of All Time Posters: :D
http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/misc.php?do=topposters
So you came back at a good time!

Looks like you kept yourself very busy dubs, and been doing quite interesting things. Good for you! :)

Welcome back to HD!

Yeah hosting was fun and I enjoyed it a lot. I need to take HostInertia out of my sig, because I sold the business a while ago. I don't think I will be doing anything hosting for a while ago. I am currently in the making of a t-shirt business, but we still have a long way to go with that. It will be an online t shirt business focused toward wall st. people. My cousin started www.insanelygreattees.com and is having great success, so it will be very similar to that.

Haha Mark whats up man? How is business? I remember you closed down avidnewmedia, but how is avid interactive working out?

avidInteractive is actually growing fairly steadily. We've had a few set backs, which is a normal course of business of course. However, we're currently expanding, hiring, and apparently moving now heh.

It's good to see ya back man.