Im selling RackFirmFree.com with everything it has as you see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RackFirm

RackFirmFree is a free web-host, that supports itself by ads. You get full admin access, and access to manage every part of the website.

Statistics:
-----------------
Member Center Members to post date: 92
Hosting Accounts to post date: 92
Hits to post date: 64943

What Do I have to do?
--------------
You should be ready to help your new free web-hosting clients. You can promote the site with more ads to get more revenue. Their are currently no forced ads. You should know the ins and outs of cPanel. The account creation is automated and it requires users to have invite keys. You can turn this off and on in the AMFR Account Creator admin panel along with changing many other features.

Starting Bid Price: $75.00 USD
Buy It Now Price: $500.00 USD
Post your bids here!

BIN bids must be placed via Private Messaging System. Website will only be considered SOLD , when payment is received. Please do not post SOLD in this thread.

The sale includes the domain and hosting. <-- You get reseller hosting.
You can use the domain if you want, or get your own and start a new web host.

I won't consider any offers under $75.00 AT ALL
Buyer must pay through PayPal. Buyer Must Pay Fees Also. After sale the website will be no longer be part of the RackFirm company.

*If you dont like the website, or are not interested in buying, please do not reply.*

Post your bids here!

I am really interested!

Hi i am really interested in buying this website from you!

I would like to know more about it, you have said its a free hosting website, but you have lots of hosting packages for sale, so does it make money through these or not? How much money does this make each month?

Please send me some more details a.s.a.p and i will be happy to buy this from you very soon.

Thanks.

Unless RackFirm contacts us and says the sale is still valid (it was posted in March), thread is closed.

From visiting their web site, it seems like the acquisition already took place.

Status
Not open for further replies.