Invoice / Billing / Client Management / HelpDesk - The best of the best!

adame

Hello,

When it comes to setting up a business, you need the right people and the right software.

I have the right people, now I am after software.

I have visited many websites that offer billing software.

I want to use the best software I can. The means good software at a good price.

Can everyone tell me what they are using and what they like/dislike about it.

Please vote in my poll as well.

Regards,
Adam.

Hey

I think you are missing a program there called hostadmin by dreamcost.com

Also if you need any help or have question I can be reached at -

RobM
AIM - Dreamcosthelp

adame said:
Whois.Cart is the best..

www.whoiscart.net

Hi,

Whois.Cart is ok but it's not in the same league as ModernBill.

We looked at all the billing software on the market and Modernbill seemed best for our needs, have been using it for a couple of months now and would highly recommend it.

I would recommend Whois.Cart

But I also like ModernBill and PerlBill, except, ModernBill lacks the speed generated by Whois.Cart. And PerlBill is less secure.

Very true.

I like the interface for PerlBill, it was made by the same design company that created the style for this forum. PerlBill also lacks support. I have sent over three emails to sales@perlbill.com with questions about the product that I could not find the answer to on their website and not even a single reply. I have also posted posts on the forum and no replies. That is a major factor.

Yes custom scripts
I agree if you go to a hosting company that has their own scripts (or ones that aren’t used all the time like MB and WHMAP)
They will defiantly look better because you know they are real business and are worth your money to pay for them.
Like people go fins some different scripts other then MB Perl Bill and WHMAP
There must be 100's of billing scripts and you guys use 3 why not go explore for as far as you guys know there could be a script for FREE :O that might be better looking and better built then MB or WHMAP.

I have tried 15 or more billing programs, and have found webhostingbilling.com 's program to be by far the best.

Now that it is not 800 bucks, I would reccommend it to anyone with a growing company. I can handle a ton of accounts... over 2000 and still growing.
It automates with cpanel/WHM , and works with a bunch of gateways, and paypal.

If your really looking for a good billing program, then you should give this one the real look over, becasue I think it is better then the others mentioned. Modernbill is the only one I know of that is even in the same league.

Tim L