Is CutlerHosting.com Trustable?

I won't give you specific advice on CutlerHosting since I don't have any experience with them but I will give you this advice:

Your first priority is to determine your requirements. When it comes to finding a host, it is a far better practice to determine how much transfer and disk space you will need and find a host within your budget based on these numbers.

Most people will determine a budget and then try to get as much as they can within that budget. This is not a good practice because usually the quality of hosting goes down in proportion to the cheapness of the hosting.

If you need 500mb of space and 5gb transfer and you have 4-5 dollars a month to spend, it doesn't make sense to find a plan that offers 2gb space and 30gb transfer.
For one thing, you don't need the space and transfer, and you will end up with a host who relies on people not using their space and transfer so they can oversell the server.

Don't rush in to a hosting decision. Do a lot of research on forums, search engines etc. Make sure you see some actual customer comments and above all go with an established host. Not all new hosts are bad hosts by why take that chance?