is it ok to ask pricing oppinnion here?

kalo

HI, i am kalo.
i am marketing assistant in hostgoza.com.

i would like to ask.
is it ok to ask review about new pricing opinion here?

if yes, please give a review!

thanks in advances

kalo

marketing assistant
hostgoza.com

Just took a look at your site. Not familiar with your prices - I'm assuming the ones posted are new?

Well we cant really comment on your price since we dont really know what your service is like. Usually you get what you pay for.

We do not know how much you are paying for the server and what are the fees and what are the salaries.
If you are ready to share that confidential information I assume we can try

thanks for reply!
last prices was not enought to cover expense and operation, server etc.

how about the current price? it is too cheap?

hi steve!, thanks for your contribution.

and i would let you know that your plan Busness Class Hosting are misspelled! in your website
it should be Business Class Hosting!

Cheers!

I haven't looked at your site, but what you need to do is cover expenses first. You shouldn't setup pricing to be competitive with other companies, you should set it up to be profitable for your company and then adjust accordingly.

the pricing is going to depend on your target market and your business plan. If you are marketing to a niche then you usually don't have to be as aggressive on price. You may be able to get started by selling cheap hosting just to get people on your servers and to start paying some bills but just realize that you can't sustain that forever. If you look at it as a loss leader where you take the hit at the beginning to get some clients but then you start focusing on costs later once you start to build your name/brand then it is worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting