Is there Any interest in reselling a unique system?

pageBuzz

I have a unique hosting system, no ftp access, no c-pannel. Just simple basic stuff allowing anyone to build a website. Of course all the major tools are included, shopping, secure checkout, form, chat and so on. Users can use hundreds of templates or layouts to build great websites.

The biggest advantage I have is that it is EASY and people can have sites up in hours without learning anything or being given a c-pannel. And its all for under $10.

Its a pretty comprehensive system and its totally mine. So there is nothing else like it. Other systems may be similar, but this is one of a kind.

My biggest problem is MARKETING! It seems like getting people to the site is like pulling teeth. And with other hosts paying $100 for a single signup how do I get traffic?

I was wondering if there would be any interest in people reslling the system. I could clone the system, allow the reseller to build their own site using the system and offer hosting.

It would allow people to start a hosting company at no cost. But it limits the type of client you can sell to.

Currently I get small business owners. The good part is they are little effort and they stay as long as they are in business.

The bad part is, I loose the high end guy that writes code or builds using dreamweaver or front page.

What I need to know, if if there is interest industry wide in private labeling the system. I guess similar to godayy's reseller program. I think citymax has a system like that, where you sell the service as yours.

Anyway.... I need ideas. I have invested too much at this point and need to light a fire under my own ass, or sothing to get this moving.

MOD NOTE: Slightly edited for promotional content.

MOD NOTE: Even though have sales content, it is moved to a more appropriate forum as it also has some questions regarding marketing and marker research.

And with other hosts paying $100 for a single signup how do I get traffic?

The good part is they are little effort and they stay as long as they are in business.
Maybe you should take a better look at the lifetime value of a customer?

The bad part is, I loose the high end guy that writes code or builds using dreamweaver or front page.
You can't win them all. You gained an edge by providing a solution for a clear need, and that's the price you pay for it. :)

What is the uniqueness of your system?
How is your system an advantage over a host who has a good online sitebuilder and also offers access to cpanel etc.?