Jack of all Trades seeking work.

TravisBMA

Host Extraordinaire
Hello everyone!

I am returning from a two year hiatus due to educational purposes. I am seeking work in the web hosting industry. Infact, I am open to anything internet related. I have 10+ years experience in web hosting having started out on a little page on Geocities at the age of 8 and progressed from there. Since then, I have worked for numerous companies doing sales and marketing, technical support, server setup and management, etc.

I am knowledgeable in cPanel/WHM, DirectAdmin, MySQL, PHP, Pure/Pro FTP, DNS, IMAP, SMTP, SSH, Xen, HyperVM, Panenthe, OpenVZ, etc. I am experienced will all types of billing and support platforms including WHMCS and Kayako. I am a pretty flexible guy in terms of payments. Right now I'm looking to only cover my immediate expenses so I can accept $200 a month in salary. :) I prefer not to work on an hourly rate except for one-time jobs in which case I'll work at $4.50 per hour dependent on the task with a max rate of $7.00 per hour.

I thank you for your consideration!

Just to update, I am willing to offer my services at $30 for the first month to an interested company. This includes tickets, live support, server administration, etc. I am willing to negotiate a salary after that period, should you choose to render my services further from that period onward.

Hello,

I am lowering my monthly payment to $100 per month and I am currently available for hire. I have a strong work ethic and I put all my passion into whatever I do so please get in touch.