Jardhead?

dubs

Anyone seen this movie? This looks like one of the best movies of the year and I'm goin to see it tonight.

It is definitely on my list to go see it next week. A good friend of mine, one of nations' top movie critics Frank Ochieng, has just forwarded me the review which hasn't been published yet. He gave the movie 3 out of 4 stars (which doesn't happen often, trust me), and here is what he had to say: "...it is crystal clear that Jarhead is one of the most reflective and meditative military melodramas to be conceived from the point of view of the weary trigger-happy Marine."

I plan to buy the dvd, the min it comes out.

Sounds like what I'd say. The girlfriend wants to see this one pretty bad which suprised me for a war movie. To be honest, given the way hollywood has reacted in the past few years, I'm a bit wary of seeing the movie because I'm expecting the typical negative portrayals of events with the usual political spend behind it all. The previews look great so I hope they stay away from that in this movie.

CrazyTech said:
Sounds like what I'd say...

I actually have no choice lol. I have 4 children that would never sit through a movie in a theater. I typically watch movies, little pieces at a time. heh