Just Got A Ticket For Disorderly Conduct

pyxishost

Well once again our fine police department here in Chillicothe Ohio is corrupted as usual. Now theres a long version and a short version, I will tell the short version.

My kid comes home and has a van chasing him so I went to see what was up. Evidently 2 kids tried to whip up on him and my kid beat the tar out of them 2. Police called.

Then they were out front minding theyre own business when one kid came IN OUR YARD and started to chase him. Well my son was tired and didnt want the confrontation and ran onto the neighbor's yard. She called the police for my kid being in her yard. And supposedly trying to throw a brick through her windshield.

So I went out to sit down then the neighbor's punk ass dope dealing son started yelling at me. I was doing nothing. Then he said if my son went back on his moms yard he would slam his head into the ground. Now this guy must be about 25 years old. So I called the police and told them what happend. Well I ended up getting the ticket because the son is friends with people across the street. And they said they saw me trying to hit the guy. Even though i have my wife and several kids backing my story up as thats the way it happend. In the end I got the ticket. And the ass next door didnt get crap.

That goes to show you that CHILLICOTHE OHIO POLICE DEPARTMENT IS CORRUPT AS HELL.

How do I know ?
Well i use to live in a drug section of town and it wasnt pretty. Anyway i would watch the cruisers sit there and watch the drug dealers like nothing was going on. I called everyone I can think of but no one gives a **** in this small redneck town I live in.

pyxishost, quite a story there. I wasn't there, but I can only imagine how disgusting the feeling was to be getting that ticket and no one else.

However, I've never even heard of getting a ticket for something that didn't happen. "Trying" to hit someone does not define any offense and it was obvious that that police officer probably slept through some of those orientation classes in the academy. In criminal law, to commit criminal offense, the two have to be present at the same exact time: mens rea (intention) and actus reus (act itself).

Now, you might have had intention (which is under question), but according to your story there was no act (no proven fact). To be charged or get a ticket, these two have to be present. Moreover, in criminal law you have to prove 90% of burden of proof. If there were no facts or proof. I suggest you contact a professional about it if you feel like getting into this.

Although it might be a better option just to get over it. There is plenty of unfairness in this world.

Hope you feel better though soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting