Just interesting.

Rivisio said:
I would say It's almost impossible to make this list.
The list would be very opinionated and too close to call in most situations. I feel that alot of small to medium sized companies would be overlooked.

I would say you can't really judge them why? Cause some companies who think they are large in the hosting business will say yes we have 30 servers with 20 reseller accounts on them, when in all reality they only have two server with 4 reseller accounts on them :) people don't know how to tell the truth what so ever, and I would not trust it one bit :) kiss kiss

TheReason said:
The list would be very opinionated and too close to call in most situations. I feel that alot of small to medium sized companies would be overlooked.

That's about right. It just can't be done. But I suppose suggestions can be made... :).

I would say it doesn't make a difference who the top 20 are. I would further say that it doesn't make a difference who the BEST are. Because it seems that even with the seemed best, experiences tend to vary.

Roj

niyogi said:
I would say it doesn't make a difference who the top 20 are. I would further say that it doesn't make a difference who the BEST are. Because it seems that even with the seemed best, experiences tend to vary.

Roj

I agree very much.

niyogi said:

Roj

The experiences tend for vary drasitcally. Just because a company is turning profits of huge sums every month and owns 15,000 servers does not mean that their clients are be handled as well as the smaller companies.

Top 20? That's going to depend on what you're rating them on. Is it number of resellers? Number of domains? Revenue? Lowest price?

Runder said:
The experiences tend for vary drasitcally. Just because a company is turning profits of huge sums every month and owns 15,000 servers does not mean that their clients are be handled as well as the smaller companies.

^^ What he said. I think that the bigger companies cant give that one-on-one personalized support that smaller companies do. Like me, I know all my customers by first name. They can submit an e-mail from an address I don't have on file and I know who they are and what their domain is. Let's see if some of these big hosting companies can do that.

I think that top companys are the ones that customers like, that makes them big.

I only need to be BIG to my customers, not to others :)

"Great Company" and "trust" are subjective. Jane Doe may trust me, but her husband may not. Experiences vary, and in this market, it is rare to get a second shot.

-- HW