Just stopping in to say hello.

draknet

Hi, everybody - my name's Jen, and I own a web hosting company.

(crowd says Hi, Jen!)

I've done web hosting since 1997, when I was a web designer and decided to do hosting for my clients. That morphed into today when I have to cheat to design my own web site because my design skills are disgustingly out of date but have now been a host tinkering with lots of servers for going on 13 years now and I can make a server sing. Everything's a trade off, I guess. :)

I don't really get out all that much, though - WHT is kinda overwhelming, and I never really bothered to look around for another place to hang my hat that wasn't quite so combative. Tonight on a whim, I decided to check a few places out, and this was one of them, so here I am.

Hope to pull up a chair and settle in.

Hi Jen, I am the group therapist. :D

Loved your introduction. You seem to have a lot of experience in this business, which, I am sure, will come in handy a lot of times.

Yes, we are a friendly bunch and we love a good discussion. Of all other places you might have come across, except for WHT, I can guarantee we keep things more clean and tidy than anyone.

Welcome to HostingDiscussion.com, and hope to see you around more frequently. If there is anyone that you need, feel free to contact me directly.

Welcome to HD Jen. Like yourself, I started in the web design world and moved into web hosting and dedicated servers. My creativeness has been diminished to kit bashing templates from TemplateMonster and similar sites! Funny how that works!

Welcome to the forum.