Kayako SupportSuite Questions

kylespringer

I'm thinking about getting this but have a few questions to people who use it:

1) Is it worth the $500?

2) As a ClientExec user, how easily can I integrate this into clientexec so customers have 1 username and 1 password for everything? I like to keep it universal.

3) The program seems to have ALOT of features, it appears to be like Outlook, when all anyone really needs is Outlook Express, is it easy to use and maintain, or can it get confusing with all the options?

1) I use Kayako and have 4 owned licenses for it. It was worth every penny of the $700 I spend on it.

2) You can't. You need to yell at Alberto and Varun about that :p.

3) Use Version 2 -- it's all I've ever needed.

From what I hear, you can alter kayako to integrate with clientexec. You can have it pull the user and pass from the CE DB

kylespringer said:
From what I hear, you can alter kayako to integrate with clientexec. You can have it pull the user and pass from the CE DB
Hmmm, I'll have to look into that at some point. I'll talk to Varun later and get back to you :)

Nick said:
Psst...just got word! ClientExec and Kayako SupportSuite will be integrated on next release!
Where did you hear that? Next Clientexec release or Kayako release?

Hi all,

The ClientExec LoginShare is now released in the latest CVS build of Kayako. As always, use at your own risk with CVS builds!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting