Knowledgeable ModernBill Technicians / Staff Needed

CybexHost

Do you have experience using/teaching/configuring ModernGigabyte's ModernBill ?

ModernTweak.com is currently seeking several skilled, experienced individuals to assist in many of the following areas:
- Installation & Server Preparation
- Order Form Integration
- Configuration
- Limited & Full Scale Automation
- Full Testing
- Client Migration
- Custom Modules & Coding

Individuals with experience and talent surrounding custom applications and code for ModernBill are desired immediately.

All compensation will be distributed on a per job basis with the opportunity for a more permanent position after several projects have been fulfilled.

If you are interested, please forward your resume with a short description of your experience with ModernBill to admin[AT]moderntweak.com . There is no required job/project quota and ModernTweak is happy to assist/train those that are truly interested in becoming a valuable asset.

Those candidates with an extensive experience with ModernBill and related appplications will be considered before those individuals just beginning their understanding of the billing application.

If you have specific questions or concerns, feel free to contact ModernTweak directly from ModernTweak.com or via email at admin[AT]moderntweak.com .

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hello

Hello

I have added you to Aim, I am wondering if this position is still available, and if so please contatc me.

Thank you,