Large Resseler or Dedicated Needed for Large Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

revoshift

Good Evening
I am Jonathan, I am setting up a free webhost called RevoDirect, we already own domains, have the website designed and mostly built and have half the scripts completed.
Hosted sites will be advert supported but it will be possible to purchase advert free hosting.
I am looking for a company to partner in this project, we need a reseller package, possibly quite large, preferably the company should also offer dedicated servers and be willing to move us to a dedicated server as soon as revenue reaches $200 per month or greater.
In exchange for this reseller package I am offerin 50% of revenue and for first 3 months I am offering free advertising.
Also if you wish to advertise on this host please contact me because I am offering special offers for first 5 advertisers.
Contact me if you can offer reseller or want to advertise at jon@revoshift.com

Jonathan

This is our largest plan, i think its a pretty good deal:
Monthly Fee - $19.95
Disk Space - 4000mb
Monthly Data Transfer - 200,000 MB (200.0 GB)
Email Accounts - 1000
DataBases - MySql / Sql Server (unlimited)
Supporting Operating System - Linux/Windows
Language Supported - PHP 4.3.10/ASP
Control panel - cPanel (yes, phpmyadmin is there too)

Revo,

We can offer you the following reseller account with WHM and fantastico with cpanel for all your customers:

Gold Reseller
15 GB Space
120 GB Transfer
cPanel
Fantastico
Unlimited Mysql

$30.00/mo
http://****************.net/

Last edited:
Keyword: Partner Aka Sponsor

Actually the last time I checked, the word "Partner" is not defined as a "sponsor."

In fact, a partner in the traditional sense of the word, is an associate who works with others toward a common goal, in other words sharing the bill/work/effort.

There is a large difference between "Partner" and "sponsor"

I mean this should go in sponsor forum. Thanks for the quick note.

The OP technically did not ask for anything free. They're willing to pay for it, with 50% of their profit. While this is not the same as paying a preset price for a package, it is indeed still paying for hosting.

In exchange for this reseller package I am offerin 50% of revenue

revoshift said:
we need a reseller package, possibly quite large, preferably the company should also offer dedicated servers and be willing to move us to a dedicated server as soon as revenue reaches $200 per month or greater.
RoboCop777, I believe this forum suits this post well. Revoshift is requesting a reseller package and would like to move to a dedicated server as soon as he gets at least $200 per month in revenues. Thanks for being on the lookout.

Ahh, Just wanted to help, shouldn't have posted anything...
Now I'm getting told by all you staffs...but thanks for telling me the information. :thumbup:

Ahh, Just wanted to help, shouldn't have posted anything...
Now I'm getting told by all you staffs...but thanks for telling me the information.

Quite the contrary. We welcome your opinions, as well as any information or opinion that you feel might be helpful.

We're not coming down on you at all, just pointing out why we feel it's in the appropriate location, and thanking you for helping us keep an eye out for this kind of thing.

By all means, we welcome that kind of help.

Hey
I am still looking for more responses to this advert, please note i am not looking for a fixed package for a set payment i am offering 50% of revenue which can pose more value

Jonathan

I would be willing to discuss this further. I would like some clarification about the payment, and possible revenue you expect to be making. I am always interested in deals like this. We have been around since mid 2003, (recent name change) and have plenty of happy customers. We have some great connections, and some great dedicated server/co-lo deals for a great deal due to volume discounts. Our partner company has space and bw for ~500 servers in the Tampa DC. Please feel free to contact me personally: ryan@maxhosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost