Latest Gadgets in this year 2011 ?

sanket-soft

Hello guys, share with me your list of gadgets you think would be a successfull in the year 2011.
I think Iphone5, Pomegranate and microsoft phones will be a hit.

Had a friend pick up that new Motorola Xoom (where the phone plugs into the back of a keyboard/monitor). He said the tablet part works great, but the phone itself sucks. Headed back to his blackberry.

I guess if you're going to buy, you need to spend a little time on it. I've not used either myself.

My gadget for this year is actually an older gadget but only now am I breaking down to get it. The Neato Robotics XV-11. The what you say? Basically it's the next evolution of the robotic vacuum. Price has finally dropped into the $400 range and has improved a lot since the original iRobot and Rumba releases. Of course this comes from the guy with the robotic lawnmower that spent significantly more than $400 3 years ago and still love not having to mow the yard ;)

Had a friend pick up that new Motorola Xoom (where the phone plugs into the back of a keyboard/monitor). He said the tablet part works great, but the phone itself sucks. Headed back to his blackberry.

I guess if you're going to buy, you need to spend a little time on it. I've not used either myself.

My gadget for this year is actually an older gadget but only now am I breaking down to get it. The Neato Robotics XV-11. The what you say? Basically it's the next evolution of the robotic vacuum. Price has finally dropped into the $400 range and has improved a lot since the original iRobot and Rumba releases. Of course this comes from the guy with the robotic lawnmower that spent significantly more than $400 3 years ago and still love not having to mow the yard ;)

Robotic lawnmower? Vacuum?! :eek: Oh my.. I'm gonna call you Bill Gates from now on, with your super high tech home and robots walking around doing your bidding! :p

I guess I can't talk, I don't mow my own yard either! :shh:

Hello guys, share with me your list of gadgets you think would be a successfull in the year 2011.
I think Iphone5, Pomegranate and microsoft phones will be a hit.

I just spent 15 minutes watching and exploring the Pomegranate features on their website. What a device! Wow.

Gadget to watch for me is HP Touchpad and HP Pre 3. Plan to get the Pre 3 for sure.
Really also hope NoteSlate makes it out. This one is on my top list.

I could buy a lot of those features, but the making coffee thing and filling up a big cup kinda' gave it all away.

I called BS for the first time on coffee making ability, but I was totally bought in on the features prior to it.
There is no reason why smartphones can't project content on any surface in the near future.

I just spent 15 minutes watching and exploring the Pomegranate features on their website. What a device! Wow.

Yeah the Pomegranate Phone is not only capable of email, web browsing or multimedia but also can brew coffee, shave your face, or project a movie onto a wall. That is simply amazing.