LinuxGuy IN the house =)

maxhest refeered me here. Just wanted to introduce my self around here. Im a full time system administration. I also specialize in security and system compromises. Im in california, and online 18 hours a day =) See ya all around here.

-Steve

Hey Steve!
Great to have you here :)

Im sure you will bring a lot to the community if your staying as I have heard a lot of good thing about you ;)

A few people here have been singing your praises, I might even have to test you out within the next month or so also.

Whats cali like?
I have never been around there, closest I have been in Chicago :rolleyes: I think the weather is a little different hehe

Hey Steve, glad to see you here too. You are an asset to any forum that you post in and they will love you here. Freckled

John Diver said:
Hey Steve!
Great to have you here :)

Im sure you will bring a lot to the community if your staying as I have heard a lot of good thing about you ;)

A few people here have been singing your praises, I might even have to test you out within the next month or so also.

Whats cali like?
I have never been around there, closest I have been in Chicago :rolleyes: I think the weather is a little different hehe

Yeah, california's warm =)

Welcome aboard to this wonderful little community. I say community instead of forum which is not something I can do for the other places. ;)

Hello Steve,
Welcome to the community!!
You seem as popular as...Robert marsh ;)

I say community instead of forum which is not something I can do for the other places.

hehe how true is that. Flame free community zone here people :D
Nice to have a place with a small community to chat, very laid back here with a lot of great members.
Well now your one of us Steve ;)

Hey Steve, welcome to the community :D

Yeah the server here is great, site hasnt been down since I have been using it anyway :)

Haha
There was a post saying the server would be down for a while the only time the site was down, and that was before it went down so it seems to be running very well :)