looking 4 these features

Status
Not open for further replies.

poor king

Hello,

i'm looking for 2500 gb with 75gb bandwidth (minemum) calculated monthly not daily
unlimited email forworder
in price rang $6 --> $8 monthly

Thank you :)

Are you concerned with the quality of your host? That price range seems too cheap for what you are asking for.

Last edited:
yes thas very important
and the price is reasonable
i can supplying u with same features in good hosting companies
if u like the daily caculate of bandwidth ;)

Last edited:
Thats IMPOSSIBLE to give unless the host is really that bad, if you are interested in HIGH QUALITY hosting contact me via messenger and we'll make a deal.

Yes, well I was just telling him in the way if he wanted it he should ask for it. Sorry about that misunderstanding.

GamerGang Hosting is sort of 'inbetween' plans for your request
First Plan..
2GB Diskspace
50GB Bandwidth
Unlimited email forwarding
$4.99 a month

Second Plan...
4GB Diskspace
100GB Bandwidth
Unlimited email forwarding
$9.99 a month

poor king, I suggest you take a look at the price of a good dedicated server in a good datacenter. Add the various other things that a host has to pay for and that should give you an idea why we consider the price you're prepared to pay to be too small.

I'd say probably some guy in his basement with his server could provide a price that cheap...

Ironically, probably still doubtful. That person would still need at least a T1 connection, plus the cost of the server, which would still be in the slightly pricey range. He'd never be able to maintain even that business most likely.

I'll no doubt get flamed for this offer but here I go anyway:rolleyes: :

We have been hosting since November 2002 providing quality services at affordable prices.
We have recently launched 2 new servers in 'The Planet'. We do not overload our servers.

Feel free to test the speeds of these servers:
Ping: 70.85.98.2
Download Test: http://70.85.98.2/cds3.zip

Here is what we can offer you:
10GB Disk Space
100GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Email Forwarders
All the usual CPanel has to offer...

$8.99 per month

Email / MSN: peter@real-hosts.com for more info

Hello Poor King,

What will all the bandwidth be used for. I may be willing to cut a deal, bandwidth is not a problem but server load is. So just give a little more information on your website and I might be able to get a deal close to your price range.

Don't think you will find that much bandwidth for such a low price... I can offer you
2500mb space and 75gb bandwdith (monthly) for $8.99/month with unlimited email forwarding as well as unlimited email accounts like you requested.

Don't think you will find that much bandwidth for such a low price

Am I missing something, or did you just say that you'll doubt he'll find that, and then you offered exactly that?

My only guess is it was meant to be phrased as this:
Don't think you will find that much bandwidth for the low low price of $8.99/month?!?

Look no further than HOSTINGDOOM! We can meet that request for the low low monthly price of only $8.99/month!

My only guess....

Status
Not open for further replies.